Building Maintenance worker
Job title : Building Maintenance worker
Business name : Oben Property Management Inc.
Business address : 160 Pears Ave., Suite 418, Toronto, Ontario, M5R 3P8
Work location : the employee will be working at 3 premises located at L5A 3W9, M6C 0B1 and M4M 1K3. In total, there are 251 units (residential and commercial) which will be under the responsibility of the Building Maintenance worker.
Schedule : 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday. May have to take care of emergencies outside of these hours.
Salary : 21.63$ per hour
Hours per week : 35-40 hours per week
Vacation and other benefits : 3 weeks paid vacation, 2 sick days paid, Travel expenses
Language of work : English
Term of employment : 2 years contract from 2023-10-01 until 2025-10-01
– Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contrat tradespersons for major repairs ;
– Respond to requests from residents for minor repairs
– Provide general assistance to skilled trade persons such as mechanics, electricians, carpenters and plumbers
– Perform routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair ;
– Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors, stairs, carpets (use a carpet cleaning machine) ;
– Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, debris ;
– Water and tend to plants ;
– Empty trash cans and other waste containers in public sections of the property ;
– Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas ;
– Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings ;
– Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment and make minor purchases as required
– Show apartments or offices to prospective tenants ;
– Coordinate the preparation of housing units prior to the arrival of new residents
– Etc ;
Job requirements ;
– Mandatory completion of high school ;
– Work experience in maintenance or cleaning is required (1 to 6 months minimum) ;
– Criminal check required ;
– Valid Driver’s license.
How to Apply
To apply contact Amir HANNA at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please send us your cover letter and letter of confirmation of your work experience. Thank you!
No views yet