Building Maintenance Supervisor
- Surrey Enterprise Ltd., – Posted by email@example.com
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 32157
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $35.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 13 Sep 2022
Surrey Enterprise Ltd., 129 5888 – 144 street, Surrey, British Columbia, V3X 0G8, is looking for permanent and full time/Permanent Building Maintenance Supervisor.
Positions Available: 01
Job Type: Permanent / Full-Time
Wage Rate: $35.00/ Hour
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers engaged in bricklaying, roofing, cement finishing, tilesetting, plastering, drywall installation, glazing, insulating and painting, and workers who install and service prefabricated products in residential and commercial properties, as well as workers who repair a wide variety of products, such as musical instruments, sports equipment, vending machines, bicycles and cameras
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other subcontractors
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare work progress reports
- May manage the operations of own company
- May also supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and labourers.
- Small businesses' contractors may execute tasks within their trade area of expertise, which is generally not the case for supervisors or contractors associated with a medium or large business.
• Completion of secondary school is an asset.
• 01 to less than 02 years of work experience in relevant field is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins please.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet