- Grewal & Co. Professional Services Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 92368
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 22 Mar 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Grewal & Co. Professional Services Ltd. located at # 209 – 6678 152nd Street Surrey BC V3S 7J2 is looking for 2 experienced bookkeepers. Reporting to the senior accountants, you will be responsible for keeping financial and business transactions date up-to-date and ensuring accurate accounting records. You will also be responsible for preparing semimonthly accounts payables and receivables and payroll. Assistance with the preparation of personal and corporate taxes and of financial statements for publicly listed companies is also required.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Accounts payable and recording to accounts
-Accounts receivable including posting client invoices and recording payments received
-Prepare expense reports/reimbursement reports extract from credit card statements and receipts
-Perform weekly chq run
-Reconcile cash, sales, and expenses (various accounts) on weekly basis
-Adjust employee benefits as required
-Monthly PST reconciliation, filing, and remittances
-Quarterly and annual GST remittances and GST installment
-Quarterly WorkSafeBC remittances and annual WCB reconciliation
-Close for month-end, monthly account reconciliation, post adjusting entries
-Prepare month-end financial statements
-Maintain various accounting schedules and amortization schedules
-Invoicing and corresponding with clients
-Other contributions to the team as needed.
Job Type: Permanent Full-time position
Wage: $25.00 per hour
• Completion of secondary school is required. AND
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field OR
• Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or Courses in accounting OR bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can email their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to # 209 – 6678 152nd Street Surrey BC V3S 7J2.
No views yet