Prime B Custom Homes Ltd.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
Positions Available: 1
Business Address: 8166-128 street suite 119
Surrey, British Columbia
NOC Group: Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers (1311)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
This Company is hiring one Full-time Bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
The Candidate must perform the following duties:
• Maintaining the financial records for the company and keep records on the past and current accounts using computerized bookkeeping system.
• Records of day to day expenses post all the journal entries, prepare the balance sheet and the ledgers for the company.
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books.
• Prepare invoices and cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
• Completion of high school is required.
• Minimum 1-2 years of related work experience.
• Completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field will be considered an asset.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet