- Longlac Freshmart – Posted by Employer
- Longlac, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 89795
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-02-26
- Posting Date : 26 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 26 Feb 2024
Location: Longlac, ON, P0T 2A0
Salary: $25.00 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Overtime required, Repetitive tasks.
Personal suitability: Accurate, Client focus, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability.
1. Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
2. Calculate fixed assets and depreciation.
3. Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
4.Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
5. Post journal entries.
6. Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
7. Prepare tax returns.
8. Prepare trial balance of books.
9. Reconcile accounts.
How to Apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 103 Hamel St, Longlac, ON, P0T 2A0.
No views yet