- BGD GROUP – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 12606
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $37500 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-07-27
- Posting Date : 27 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 27 Jul 2021
Employer: BGD GROUP
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 6375 Dixie Rd #400, Mississauga, ON L5T 2E7
Salary: $37,500 annually. The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: Optional shared group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eye care coverage
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 32.5 Hours a week
Essential Functions / Job Duties
• Review and process financial transactions (invoices, bank deposits and payroll cheques, etc.) on a timely basis, ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with government policies and procedures and regulatory requirement; follow up and resolve any issues, seeking direction as required.
• Calculate and prepare HST returns and Payroll remittances for corporate clients to CRA on monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
• Reconciliation of accounts receivables and payables with bank account transactions and maintain general ledgers.
• Record and maintain client’s paperwork in accounting software and complete the posting process.
• Complete worker’s compensation forms, employer health tax forms and process personal tax returns and other government documents.
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
• Assisting in client/partner meetings or conducting short meetings independently, as required.
• Interact with third parties to assist in any financial related queries
• Knowledge of Simply Accounting, QuickBooks, Caseware.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Effectively monitor multiple projects regularly to check on progress against deadlines.
• Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients’ business and maintain client relationships.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping field is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• College level education in the field of accounting/bookkeeping OR courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with experience in accounting/bookkeeping field is desired.
How to ApplyBy email to - firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet