- Muhammad Nasrullah CPA Professional Corporation – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ID : 11061
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-15
- Posting Date : 15 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 15 May 2021
Employer: Muhammad Nasrullah CPA Professional Corporation
Duration/Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: 2365 Finch Ave W, Unit#206A, North York, Ontario, M9M 2W8
Salary: $22.50 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: Two weeks per year
Hours of Work: 40.0 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Job Duties
• Review and process all financial transactions (invoices, bank deposits and payroll cheques, etc.) on a timely basis, ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with government policies and procedures and regulatory requirement; follow up and resolve any and all issues, seeking direction where required.
• Calculate and submit HST returns, Corporate Tax Returns and Payroll remittances for corporate clients to CRA on monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
• Reconciliation of accounts receivables and payables with bank account transactions and maintain general ledgers.
• Record and maintain client’s paperwork in accounting software and complete the posting process.
• Prepare financial statements in accordance with government policies and procedures and regulatory requirements while meeting monthly deadlines.
• Process standard weekly and biweekly payrolls for different clients,
• Complete worker’s compensation forms, employer health tax forms and process personal tax returns and other government documents.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and general accounting software
• MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping field is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• College level education in the field of accounting/bookkeeping OR courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with experience in accounting/bookkeeping field is desired.
How to ApplyBy email to email@example.com
No views yet