- DW LLP – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10326
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $46280 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-06
- Posting Date : 06 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 06 Apr 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer: DW LLP
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 1 City Centre Drive, Suite# 1505, Mississauga ON, L5B 1M2
Salary: $46,280 per annum. The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: Group insurance benefits including health, drugs, vision and dental coverage
Vacation: Two weeks per year
Hours of Work: 40.0 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Job Duties
• Review and process all financial transactions (invoices, bank deposits, time sheets, payroll, etc.) on a timely basis, ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with government policies and procedures and regulatory requirements; follow up and resolve any and all issues, seeking direction where required.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data in order to compile and keep financial records using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Prepare all documents and forms related to regulatory requirements (i.e. GST/HST, CRA, Ministry of Finance etc.) and ensuring accuracy as well as timely submission.
• Calculate and submit HST returns, Corporate Tax Returns and Payroll remittances for corporate clients to CRA on monthly, quarterly, and annually basis.
• Compute deductions and process data for payrolls.
• Conduct all necessary account, bank, and other reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Assemble information for external auditors for the audits.
• Perform other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and general accounting software
• MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping field is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• College level education in the field of accounting/bookkeeping OR courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with experience in accounting/bookkeeping field is desired.
How to ApplyBy email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet