- 9084380 Canada Inc. O/A Godspeed Cartage – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 9856
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-03-16
- Posting Date : 16 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 16 Mar 2021
Employer: 9084380 Canada Inc. O/A Godspeed Cartage
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 7355 Torbram Road, Unit#3, Mississauga, ON, L4T3W3
Salary: $22.25 per hour– to be paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Job Duties
• Review and process financial transactions (invoices, bank deposits, time sheets, payroll, etc.) on a timely basis, ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with government policies and procedures and regulatory requirements; follow up and resolve any and all issues, seeking direction where required.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data in order to compile and keep financial records using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Prepare all documents and forms related to regulatory requirements and ensuring accuracy as well as timely submission.
• Consolidate data like gas-card expense, time-cards, etc. with department database for the purpose of preparing reports or processing requests.
• Calculate and prepare fuel tax returns on quarterly basis, and remit taxes in the specified time.
• Compute deductions and process data for payrolls.
• Conduct all necessary account, bank, and other reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
• Perform other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and general accounting software
• MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping field is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• College level education in the field of accounting/bookkeeping OR courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with experience in accounting/bookkeeping field is desired.
How to ApplyBy Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet