- KTX Transport Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 33949
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24-26 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Oct 2021
- Expiry Date : 06 Oct 2022
KTX Transport LTd. is seeking an experienced a full-time Bookkeeper.
Employer: KTX Transport Ltd.
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Open: 1
Working Location: #334-4501 North Road, Burnaby, BC. V3N 4R7
Wage: $24.00~$26.00/hour and paid vacation will be 4% of gross income
Hour of Work: 30~40 hours per week
Start date of Employment: A.S.A.P (will be adjustable)
< Duties >
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits and revenue recognition.
< Requirements >
– Completion of college level diploma/certificate.
– 2 or more years of bookkeeper experience is required.
– Familiarity with the general principles of accounting and invoicing.
– The ability to use various financial transactions such as accounts payable and accounts receivable
How to Apply
< How to apply >
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond with resume by email with “Bookkeeper” in the subject line. Only selected candidates would be contacted for the interview.
No views yet