Bilingual (French/English) Executive Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
South-East Ottawa Community Health Centre is a community health and resource centre which offers a variety of health and social services to residents living in various neighbourhoods in South-East Ottawa. We require a .6 FTE (21 hours/week) Bilingual Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director and Board of Directors
You have strong writing skills in both official languages that equip you to draft letters, briefing notes, presentation decks and content appropriate for social media. Your strong interpersonal skills allow you to work effectively in a diverse environment; and your 3 – 5 year of providing senior administrative support preferably in a community health organization or non-profit environment, along with your postsecondary degree or diploma in office administration or a related program allow you to support the office of the Executive Director at SEOCHC and:
• Act as the main point of contact for the Executive Director’s office and maintain the Executive Director’s calendar including scheduling appointments/meetings, booking rooms and equipment, and ensuring relevant material is provided for each in a timely manner.
• Support the key administrative activities of the Executive Director and the Board of Directors including coordinating meetings, recording and transcribing minutes, handling confidential files, creating the Board Orientation Manual, maintaining Board information and organizing the Annual General Meeting
• Maintain an up-do-date Policy and Procedure manual and ensure policies are reviewed on a scheduled basis
• Organize / participate in projects and events, ensuring appropriate research, documentation and end-to-end logistics as appropriate.
• Work with the Privacy Officer to ensure all legislative and Centre requirements are met, all staff are trained on Privacy and Consent, and all privacy breaches and concerns are tracked and followed up if required.
If this role interests you and you are also proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and comfortable with databases, new and evolving technology and processes, then we want to hear from you.
*Potential for additional hours on a contractual basis for special projects, backfilling roles, admin relief, etc. Compensation may be different for these additional opportunities.
How to ApplyPlease submit a 1 page attachment (point form) along with your résumé which clearly demonstrates how your previous skills and experience correspond to each of the above qualifications. SALARY RANGE: $24.02 to $28.26 per hour plus generous benefit package, HOOPP (Pension Plan) eligible. Please submit application materials by 4:00 p.m. Friday, September 14th, 2018 to: ATTN: Human Resources Officer South-East Ottawa Community Health Centre https://seochc.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=55 Thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Centre is committed to employment equity. SEOCHC will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process. If at any stage in the selection process you require accommodation due to disability, please let us know the nature of the required accommodation.
No views yet