Maharaja in Mission Restaurant Ltd.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Positions Available: 2
Job Type: Full-Time and Permanent position
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
NOC Group: 6512 – Bartenders
NOC Job Title: Bartender
· Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
· Mix liquor, soft drinks, water and other ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks
· Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages for food and beverage servers or serve directly to patrons
· Collect payment for beverages and record sales
· Maintain inventory and control of bar stock and order supplies
· Clean bar area and wash glassware
· Ensure compliance with provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: – Team Player, physically demanding, standing for extending periods.
Personal Suitability: Reliable and Organized.
• Completion of High School is mandatory.
• Completion of college or other program in bartending
Completion of courses in mixing drinks is usually required
How to apply:
How to Apply
No views yet