Bakery Machine Operator-food and beverage processing
- Fancy Pokket Corporation – Posted by CJ
- Job ID : 21732
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2022
Job Title: Bakery Machine Operator-food and beverage processing (NOC: 9461)
Employer: Fancy Pokket Corporation
Location : 1220 St. George Blvd. Moncton, NB E1E 4K7
Wage: 12.50 to 15.50/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: permanent – full time
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
· Completion of secondary education
- At least 7 months to less than 1 year.
· Loading and unloading pans from production line
· Monitor and adjust the temperature controls of the Oven and proof room.
· Operate and control packaging equipment
· Have knowledge of bagel and pita products such as flavours, packaging and size
· Ensure the metal detector is on at all times, ensure setting match the product running
· Ensure slicer is set for an even cut before the start of the production.
· Operate the packaging machines with basic trouble shooting tips.
· Maintain clean equipment and working area.
· Keep packaging machine running at full capacity,
· Follow all safety practices and procedures
· Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines.
· Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards.
· Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, manual dexterity, Attention to detail Hand-eye coordination, combination of standing, sitting, walking, Standing for extended periods of times bending, crouching, kneeling, fast paced environment.
· Team player, reliable, punctual, accurate, excellent oral communication, flexibility
Work Location Information:
· Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate.
How to Apply
No views yet