Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full Time
Salary: $34.00 – $46.00 Hourly, 30 to 40 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Suite 131 – 700 Moraine Rd NE, Calgary, AB T2A 2P3
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment: Dusty
Work setting: In shop
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components;
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems;
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit;
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components;
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications;
- Perform scheduled maintenance service;
- Test and adjust units to specifications;
- Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements;
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed;
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor.
Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification or
Willing to work towards achieving an Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification in 2 years.
Experience and specialization:
Area or specialization:
- Engine repair;
- Electrical and electronic system;
- Alignment, steering and suspension;
- Brake system;
- Fuel and emission system;
- Automatic transmission;
- Engine repair and overhaul;
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning system
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/travel information: Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment;
- Hand-eye co-ordination;
- Attention to detail;
- Manual dexterity;
- Standing for extended periods.
Own tools/equipment – Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Team player.
Employment groups: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit
How to Apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)By email: email@example.comBy mail: Suite 131 – 700 Moraine Rd NE, Calgary, Ab T2A 2P3
No views yet