Auto Body Technician – Collision
- Paragon Collision Repairs Ltd. – Posted by Paragoncollision
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 102188
- Category : Automotive
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $35 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-05-25
- Posting Date : 24 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 23 May 2024
At Paragon Collision Repairs Ltd., DBA Paragon Collision Repairs, with business address on 1118 15th St W, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1M9, Canada, and with more than 25 years of experience, we take pride in offering a premier auto body repair experience, including, remove and fix dents, repair doors, windows and accessories, complete collision repairs, painting.
We make sure to take care of every detail that the process involves, and we are glad to say that our good job is getting recognized; we are committed to providing all customers with complete satisfaction with a 'LIFETIME WRITTEN GUARANTEE' for all repairs.
Our company is currently looking for an organized, safety aware, detailed, and team-oriented Auto Body Technician for Collisions to join our team and help us meet our customers’ needs.
If you are interested in joining our team and you have the qualifications and strength for the job, please contact us and we will be happy to welcome you to our team.
Position: Auto Body Technician – Collision
Number of positions available: 1
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Work Location: 1118 15th St W, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1M9, Canada
Language of work: English
Vacation time: As per law
Additional benefits: Sick leave, as per BC law
Key duties and responsibilities
- Prepare damage reports and cost estimates.
- Pound out or patch dents and other minor body damage
- Mask and tape, block sanding and paint preparation.
- Repair or replace interior and body components, such as, but not limited to, doors, windows, seat frame, carpets, bumpers, fenders, hoods, and trim.
- Fill holes, dents, and seams.
- Fit, attach, and weld replacement parts into place.
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces.
- Load aluminum body side onto jig for automate welding.
- Realign car frames and repair structural damage.
- Complete collision repairs.
- Test repaired vehicles.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Clean and maintain workspace.
- May train new technicians.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Some diploma, certificate, or course in the trade, or 2 to 3 years of previous work experience in the same or a directly related position.
- Ability to bend, crouch, kneel and stand up for extended periods.
- Manual dexterity.
- Attention to detail.
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
No views yet