Attendant for persons with disabilities – home care
- Wayne Miles Home Care – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ID : 26789
- Category : Home Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.93 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-07-31
- Posting Date : 28 Jun 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 Jul 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Seeking a caregiver for a disabled individual in a private residence in rural Annapolis Valley. Prefer live-in help. Caregiver will have own room and bathroom, as well as shared use of main living areas. Duties will include:
– Providing personal care such as bathing, dressing and toileting assistance
– Answering phone calls and assisting with administrative tasks as requested
– Performing light housekeeping tasks and laundry
– Providing transportation for appointments and outings in the community (in employer’s vehicle)
– Running errands, such as picking up groceries
– Further details to be discussed at interview.
– Current driver’s license; ability to communicate effectively in English; experience with personal care preferred; current First Aid and CPR certification; must pass a criminal background check.
How to ApplyInterested applicants can send their resume to: email@example.com
No views yet