Assistant Mushroom Farm Supervisor
- Truong Holding Inc – Posted by IIBC
- Langley City, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 7119
- Category : Agriculture
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.00-22.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Nov 2019
- Expiry Date : 14 Nov 2020
Truong Holding Inc is looking for 2 Assistants Mushroom Farm Supervisors to start immediately.
Starting wage $22.00-22.50 per hour and your wage will be reviewed periodically with potential increases based on performance. Hours are 32-40 per week, overtime as required.
Education: Completion of a secondary school is required; University degree, college diploma or industry courses in agricultural studies will be an asset
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job type: Full-time, permanent position
Job location: 26638 58TH AVENUE, ALDERGROVE, British Columbia, V4W 1V6, Canada.
Benefits: Three months of medical insurance if needed.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in agriculture
– Ability to communicate effectively in English.
– Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
– Ability to work under pressure
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple tasks
– Ability to supervise farm workers
– Able to work in a fast paced environment
– Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
– Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
Duties and responsibilities:
– Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
– Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standard in the work areas.
– Maintaining all inventories, budgets and cost estimates as well as ordering.
– Develop work schedules and establish procedures
– Hiring staff as required and available to meet scheduling requirements
– Train staff in job duties
– Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
– Maintain quality control and production records
How to ApplyTruong Holdings Inc via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail or in person to 26638 58TH AVENUE, ALDERGROVE, British Columbia, V4W 1V6, Canada. We encourage new immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet