Residential construction supervisor – Cedar Hill Homes LTD
- Cedar Hill Homes Ltd – Posted by Employer
- Mission, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 87081
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $36 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 08 Feb 2024
Residential construction supervisor
Employer details: Cedar Hill Homes LTD
- Location: Various locations as per company contracts based on 31872 Starling Ave Mission, BC-V2V 4S6
- Salary: 36.00 hourly for 40 hours per Week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Shift, to be determined.
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Required Languages: English
Required Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience : 2 years to less than 3 years in the related field.
Work site environment : Outdoors ,Noisy
Work setting: Construction, Residential
- Prepare production and other reports.
- Supervise workers and projects.
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions.
- Train or arrange for training.
- Estimate costs and materials.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Read blueprints and drawings.
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
How to Apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet