Administrative services coordinator
- Active Electronic Manufacturing (AEM) – Posted by ActiveElectronic
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 76066
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 18 Nov 2023
Active Electronic Manufacturing (AEM) is looking to hire an experienced and efficient Administrative services coordinator, who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: #8 – 12357 82a Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 0L5
Position Available: One (1)
Compensation: $ 27.50 per hour
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Assist in recruiting staff and oversee the staff training
- Set staff work schedules, assign duties and monitor staff performance
- Observe and monitor staff performance and making sure that they adhere to company rules and regulations.
- Support the CEO in strategic analysis of all deals, operations department strategies, budgets and policies.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
- Leads the year-end review cycles for all staff, providing timely feedback to the employee and identifying areas of performance opportunities.
- Ensures daily operations are maintained as scheduled. Maintains all business records, documentation and administrative standards as required to include personnel records, train deliveries, product and assets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience is required
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral, with ability to express key concepts, share ideas and information effectively
How to Apply
How to Apply: If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to ActiveElectronicavm@gmail.com (Subject Line: Administrative services coordinator)
No views yet