- Campbell River Lodge Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 44126
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Jan 2023
Campbell River Lodge is now hiring the experienced Administrative Officer
Employer: Campbell River Lodge Ltd.
Position: 1 Full-time Administrative Officer
Working (Business) Location: 1760 Island Hwy, Campbell River, BC, V9W 2E7
Wage: $27.50 – $28.50 per hour
Working Hour: 35 ~ 40 hours a week.
Benefit: 10 days or 4% from gross income for paid vacation per year.
-Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
-Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
-Co-ordinate and plan for services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
-Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
-Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
-Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
-Maintain and update company databases
– Fluency in English.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– A university degree or college diploma in business would be an asset.
– 2+ years of working experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
How to Apply
Apply by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone call, we will contact selected applicant.
Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet