NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our company is currently looking for an Administrative Officer. The selected candidate will be expected to perform the following job duties:
• Implement administrative activities of organization
• Manage the communication between the administration team and other departments of the business
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
• Prepare and maintain data and periodic reports in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
• Assist in the operating budget planning and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
• Minimum a college degree.
• Relevant work experience related to office administration.
• Strong problem solving, conflict resolution, teamwork, time management and interpersonal skills.
How to ApplyApply via email: email@example.com
No views yet