NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Administrative Manager (NOC10019)
Company Name: Reico Construction Ltd.
Work Location: Unit 120-2933 30th Avenue, Vernon, BC V1T 2B8
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $55 per hour, 30 hours per week
Language of Work: English
Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reico Construction offers some of the highest-quality craftsmanship in the industry. We take pride and believe in a professional work environment while using the highest quality sub-trades that Okanagan has to offer. Our finished product is among the highest quality standards that the business has to offer. We strive to be open-minded and client-orientated which results in an impressed and loyal clientele.
1. Develop and implement office policies and procedures to improve office efficiency and productivity.
2. Manage team members and office activities including billing, invoices, customer incoming/outgoing calls, documentation, and internal systems management.
3. Support the advancement of strategic goals, evaluation methods and measurable objectives to ensure administrative and operational activities align with the needs of the company.
4. Implement and maintain effective filing systems and document management processes to ensure easy access and retrieval of information.
5. Ensure company operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations. Make recommendations and develop implementation plans.
6. Work with the management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, approval of financial transactions and process payroll and other expenses.
7. Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and monitor the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
8. Oversee the recruitment process including, but not limited to, conducting interviews, and managing the new hire orientation and exit process.
1. Bachelor’s Degree is required.
2. 3+ years of administrative management experience or equivalent combination.
3. Proficient with computers, especially MS Office.
4. Organizational and multitasking abilities with strong analytical mindset.
5. Knowledge of budget planning, management principles, and customer service procedures is highly desirable.
Thanks in advance to all those who apply. Please send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com
No views yet