- Delicate Media Inc. – Posted by email@example.com
- Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 102130
- Category : Management
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $55 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-05-24
- Posting Date : 24 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 31 May 2023
Job Title: Administrative Manager (NOC10019)
Company Name: Delicate Media Inc.
Work Location: 106-460 Doyle Avenue, Suite 529, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 0C2
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $55 per hour, 30 hours per week
Language of Work: English
Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delicate Media’s mission statement is to “Empower businesses with creative and effective digital marketing, innovative AV and entertainment technology solutions to enhance their online presence and drive success.” The company’s service ranges from stage design, lighting, audio and video recording and production, event planning, photography etc and we provide a wide variety of solutions including advertising, broadcasting and networking, news, digital recording, and motion pictures.
1. Manage team members and office activities including billing, invoices, customer incoming/outgoing calls, documentation, and internal systems management.
2. Develop and implement office policies and procedures to improve office efficiency and productivity.
3. Supports the advancement of strategic goals, evaluation methods and measurable objectives to ensure administrative and operational activities align to the needs of the company.
4. Organize and direct company activities, including meetings, workshops, training sessions, etc.
5. Ensure company operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations. Make recommendations to the Owner and develop implementation plans.
6. Work with the management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, approval of financial transactions and process payroll and other expenses.
7. Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and monitor the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
8. Oversee the recruitment process including, but not limited to, conducting interviews, and managing the new hire orientation and exit process.
1. Bachelor’s Degree is required.
2. 3+ years of administrative management experience or equivalent combination.
3. Proficient with computers, especially MS Office.
4. Organizational and multitasking abilities with strong analytical mindset.
5. Knowledge of budget planning, management principles, and customer service procedures is highly desirable.
Thanks in advance to all those who apply. Please send your cover letter, resume to email@example.com
No views yet