11 May 2023
Administrative Assistant – Ferndale Transport Ltd.
- Ferndale Transport Ltd. – Posted by Ic Immigration
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 100363
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$27.40 to 39.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 10 May 2024
Ferndale Transport Ltd. is looking to hire a highly functioning, reliable, and self-motivated individual to fulfill the role of Office Administrative Assistant (NOC: 13110) and to perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. Be part of a successful company dedicated to achieving transportation, warehousing, and logistics excellence.
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas,
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings,
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Schedule, Manage and confirm appointments,
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party,
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms,
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory,
- Develop and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems,
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient,
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information,
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners, and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS word)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Please reply to this job posting with your resume through email: email@example.com.
No views yet