Administrative Assistant-Dental Clinic
- Bhandal Dentistry Professional Corporation O/A Westmore Dental Clinic – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10154
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-03-31
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2021
Employer: Bhandal Dentistry Professional Corporation O/A Westmore Dental Clinic
Position: Administrative Assistant-Dental Clinic
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: Unit#3, 6620 Finch Avenue W, Etobicoke, ON M9V 5H7
Salary: $24.50 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None other than the employer CPP and EI contributions
Vacation: 4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 32-40 hours a week
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Patient Reception and Intake; schedule and confirm appointments, receive and communicate messages for the staff and patients.
• Receive and make phone calls, fax, sort mail and distribute accordingly
• Creating and updating patient’s electronic Health Records
• Interview patients to complete forms, documents and case histories.
• Complete insurance claim forms.
• Initiate and maintain confidential patient files and records.
• Follow up with insurance companies and patients regarding treatments.
• Prepare invoices and deposit slips.
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
• Order supplies and maintain inventory of Dental clinic.
• Supervise and train new staff in procedures and in use of current software.
Specific skills required
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required. College level diploma in medical administration or related would be conserved as an asset
• Minimum one year of experience working in a medical or dental clinic is required
• Practical knowledge of patient coordination software such as tracker is required
How to ApplyBy Email to: email@example.com
No views yet