- Toronto Auto Sales & Leasing Ltd. – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 17588
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 11 Jan 2022
About the employer: Toronto Auto Sales & Leasing is a premier retailer / wholesaler of pre-owned medium duty and heavy-duty trucks, serving all of North America. Winner of the Consumers Choice Award, we have one of Canada’s largest indoor commercial truck showrooms. Our dedicated sales staff has over 75 years of combined experience in the automotive field. We can replace or reconstruct a new or pre-owned service body, flat bed, dump body, straight box and many more commercial truck bodies to fit the truck you choose from our inventory. We can shorten or extend the truck’s wheelbase to your desired measurements.
We have an immediate position available to fulfil details for which are provided below:
Employer: Toronto Auto Sales & Leasing Ltd.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 6745 Pacific Circle, Mississauga, ON, L5T1S6
Salary: $24.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: Group benefits including Health care, dental, Life Coverage, Accidental death and dismemberment and Emergency Travel Assistance
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 40-44 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of X1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
• General Office administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, data entry.
• Act as a first line of contact for the customers, answer generic inquires, take messages, book appointments and convey further.
• Manage incoming internet and phone inquiries and proactively pursue additional customer leads.
• Prepare and maintain work and purchase orders, inventory reports, memos and documents by compiling data like shop supplies, parts purchases and calculate adjustments.
• Oversee the inventory control process, ensuring a practical working stock, minimizing dead, or seldom-required inventory. Order replacement equipment, parts and supplies for the service department.
• Work in close partnership with management to provide appropriated information to the customer.
• Respond to changes in appointments from the clients and communicate these to the respective salesperson or Managers.
• Co-ordinate the flow of information internally with the other employees.
• Assist in launching various Marketing events to generate more business.
• Perform other related duties as assigned ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in an auto sales or similar working environment an asset
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Applyjobs.email@example.com
No views yet