- Aura CNC Machining – Posted by email@example.com
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 100623
- Category : Admin-Clerical
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $52,000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-06-01
- Posting Date : 14 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 13 May 2024
Number of opening: 1
– Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
– Supervise other workers.
– Train other workers.
– Train, direct and motivate staff.
– Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
– Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
– Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies.
– Schedule and confirm appointments.
– Manage training and development strategies.
– Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
– Answer electronic enquiries.
– Compile data, statistics, and other information.
– Respond to employee questions and complaints.
– Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
– Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
– Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
– Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
Work setting: Willing to relocate.
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
– Fast-paced environment
– Work under pressure
– Tight deadlines
– Attention to detail
– Repetitive tasks
– Large workload
– Excellent oral communication
– Excellent written communication
– Team player
– Client focus
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: Bachelors
Overnight Travel: 25-50%
Vacation Time: No Paid Vacation
How to Apply
By email- firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet