- Natural Life Nutrition Inc – Posted by Owner
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 99984
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00-26.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-05-10
- Posting Date : 09 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 05 Nov 2023
Administrative Assistant (NOC – 13110)
Position: Administrative Assistant
Hours: 40 hours per week
Hourly Wage: $25.00 ~ 26.00per hour
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: Extended health insurance (health care plan, vision care benefits, disability benefits, paramedical services coverage, Dental insurance) Group insurance benefits
Employer name: Natural Life Nutrition Inc
Working location: 7337 N Fraser Way #108, Burnaby, BC V5J 0G7
Natural Life Nutrition Inc strives to stay on the cutting edge of the continually changing regulations in product manufacturing procedure in order to provide the very best of health products. The goal of NLN is to fulfill our clients’ concepts to reality by providing complete manufacturing and packaging services from initial development to finished products.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or Previous clerical experience is required
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Personable and able to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and innovative thinking
How to ApplyDue to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
No views yet