- UCMAS (Head office) – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 15215
- Category : Education
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $39,600 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 09 Nov 2021
About the Employer:
The first UCMAS centre opened its doors in 1993 in Malaysia based on the simple premise: Provide quality “Abacus and Mental Math Training” to children in the age group of 5-13 years and help them “Discover the Genius Within” Legions of students registered for this program and over the years UCMAS developed as an International concept offering this wonderful program, world wide, across:
UCMAS (Universal Concept Mental Arithmetic System) – an ISO 9001:2008 certified course, is a unique child development program that was founded in Malaysia by Dr. Dino Wong.
Universal Concept Mental Arithmetic System – UCMAS started its operations in North America in the year 2004 and has currently about 90 locations across the network. With over 30,000 students registered across these centers and approximately 600 Course Instructors trained, UCMAS is now a brand to reckon with.
We are currently looking to fill in a position in our head office in Mississauga details for which are provided below:
Employer: UCMAS (Head office)
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: Unit#6, 6725 Millcreek Dr, Mississauga, ON L5N 5V3
Salary: $39,600 per annum–The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: Group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eyecare coverage
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Hours of Work: 32.5 hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• General administrative tasks such as filing, answering phones/emails, appointments booking, and light bookkeeping, etc.
• Attending and screening incoming calls, handling general inquiries and taking messages
• Follow up with franchisees for registration forms
• CRM use and forwarding enquiries to franchisees
• Follow up with franchisees with call/emails on the status of enquiries
• Certificate printing from MIF, competition list or any other lists required
• Maintain calendar of events and bookings of Board Room and Training Room
• Prepare and print training material for trainings
• Prepare training binders and set up for all trainings
• Keep a record and maintain stationary material
• Call franchisee/CIs and book appointments for trainings and meetings
• Franchise list management
• Maintain the inventory in QuickBooks
• Generate invoices and update the accounting file in QuickBooks
• Check the Royalty report for each franchise.
• Mass emailing to all enquiries
• Keep a file for all invoices and bills.
• Submit a phone log (enquiry report) on 1st of each month
• Submit CRM report each month
• Track the status of the enquiries with the franchisees
• Marking of International Grading Exams (IGE) papers
• Preparing IGE lists
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in English
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Possess an understanding and working knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook
How to ApplyBy email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet