- ADP Direct Poultry ltd. – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14523
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $38,480 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 14 Oct 2021
About the Employer:
Proudly 100% Canadian family founded and owned since 2005 providing products to Retail, Foodservice & Industrial and Co-Pack markets. We take enormous pride in the process and technology used to produce specialized cuts and portion control meats. Utilizing a combination of highly skilled Butchers and state of the art automated technology we deliver our best to the market. Our fully modular facilities allow flexibility to produce a wide range of production options. We have the capability to accommodate lower volume runs for easy test market situations thus allowing our customers to be more innovative and quicker to market. Operating two production facilities in Toronto, food safety is paramount to us. We are currently looking to fill in a position in the warehouse details for which are provided below:
Employer: ADP Direct Poultry ltd.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 34 Vansco Rd Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5J4
Salary: $38,480 per annum–The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 32.5 hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• General administrative tasks such as filing, answering phones, appointments booking, invoicing and light bookkeeping, etc.
• Attending and screening incoming calls, handling general inquiries and taking messages
• Process purchase orders for the poultry needs of the clients; Follow through until the order is fulfilled and communicate the ETA to the clients.
• Issuing invoices to customers, manage account receivables and customer credit line.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings for account managers.
• Ensure that customer requirements are conveyed to the warehouse supervisor.
• Coordinate delivery scheduling and ensure timely delivery of the order.
• Manage customer database.
• Schedule and track safety meetings; Assess and report safety concerns.
• Maintain and file sick leaves, vacation days, and injury records.
• Coordinate a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of paperwork.
• Request employment agencies for temporary employees as required.
• Maintain professional appearance.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in a supply chain environment an asset
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in English
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook
How to ApplyBy email to: email@example.com
No views yet