Position: Administrative Assistant
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Vacation: As per law
Benefits: Dental, Disability, Extended medical, and Life insurance.
Work Location: 3985 Graveley Street, Burnaby, BC, V5C 3T4, Canada
Language of work: English
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Acts as first point of contact for all clients
- Monitors and responds to our general email mailbox
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Types material from handwritten such as correspondence, reports and documents
- Receiving and logging all incoming payments
- Schedule and confirm employees appointments
- Keep up to date Employees files
- Create and analyze deployment for events
- Follow and establish office procedures
- Other administrative duties as needed
Requirements for the job:
- Completion of a secondary school.
- Completion of a 1 to 2 years college diploma or certificate in a related field of studies or equivalent work experience.
- Computer knowledge in Google Docs, MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Windows.
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
How to Apply
Welcome to International Crowd Management Inc. (ICM), with business address at 611-1027 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 4L2, Canada, we are recognized as an industry leader who has been providing celebrity protection, facility security, crowd management, medical services, private investigations, and security consulting services since 1997.
With branches serving Vancouver and the Lower Mainland (Vancouver), Vancouver Island (Victoria), the Southern Interior (Kelowna) and the Northern Interior (Prince George), our presence and experience in the security industry within British Columbia remains unmatched. Having managed over 15,000 special events our approach to event staffing and crowd management has resulted in a loyal and esteemed client base.
Our mission is to provide patrons with the safe, secure, and friendly environment that they expect.
We are currently looking for someone to join our administrative team who has excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication, time management, organization, attention to detail and who acts with professionalism during working hours, to join our administrative team and help us meet our customers’ demands.
If you are interested in joining our administrative team and you meet the requirements for the job, please contact us.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
No views yet