Administrative Assistant (NOC 13110)
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, 40 hours/week
Job Location: The Hudson Building, 4-1701 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC, V8W 0C1
DesignHouse Salon is a Holistic Beauty Concept salon that honours a sustainable different approach to hair services in Vancouver Island. We are the flagship Davines concept salon in Victoria, BC and we celebrate a commitment to excellence in our craft. Our business was created to offer a sustainable approach in hair care services and our mission is to make our guests feel appreciated, heard, and beautiful.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our management and professional teams.
The main duties include:
- Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, product presentations, reports and related materials.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information between our different locations.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Maintain and update computerized information filing systems.
- Determine and communicate office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to appropriate staff members
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations as needed
- Compile data and other information to track sales and client numbers
Personal Suitability: Team player, effective interpersonal skills, reliability, accurate and Organized. Knowledge of mathematical, technical, and critical thinking skills.
Other skills: Good working knowledge of MS excel, MS windows, MS Word, Database software, MS Outlook.
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Repetitive, attention to detail, fast-paced environment.
Benefits: Dental and Medical Benefits.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous relevant experience is required.
Work experience required: 1 years to less than 2 years.
How to Apply
Please put ‘Administrative Assistant’ on the subject line when emailing your resume to our email address: Info@designhousesalon.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth, etc.
No views yet