- 2482913 Ontario Inc. – Posted by email@example.com
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14025
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 24 Sep 2021
2482913 Ontario Inc is a Truck and Trailer rental company which offers services for Dry vans, flat beds, Reefers and Chassis. We offer new and late model, well equipped dry freight vans in a variety option. Our heavy-duty flatbeds are build tough to withstand harsh conditions and handle heavy loads, Our new and late model reefer units are capable of hauling the most sensitive products and out Chassis are built tough to be damage-resistant, low-maintenance and loader-friendly.
Our business is growing, for contingent business process and to deliver shipments on time we need to hire a full-time Administrative assistant. Below are the details for this position.
Employer: 2482913 Ontario Inc.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration/Type: Full Time/Permanent
Work Location: 25 Production Road, Brampton, ON, L6T4N8
Salary: $22.00 per hour–The gross salary paid will be subject to all applicable
Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: Group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eyecare coverage
Vacation: 4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 32-40 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44
hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Assist with the administrative procedures and work in different departments for the supporting roles; Facilitate administrative support tasks including meeting planning, task delegations, calendar establishments, scheduling & confirming appointments & preparing for board meetings etc.
• Screening the incoming emails, post and forwarding them to appropriate departments for replies; Composing and distributing routine correspondence.
• Assist in development and implementation of safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
• Manage client files with their up to date contact information, upload any correspondence received from the client in their electronic files;
• Co-ordinate the flow of information internally with the other employees;
• Order office stationery, postage & couriers, supplies, packing material etc. as required.
• Prepare presentations, reports and promotional material for meetings with the key clients.
• Prepare and present sales analysis reports and brief the management.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum one-year work experience in an administrative position is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent written & verbal skills in English Language is required
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook
How to ApplyBy Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet