- Flying K Truck & Trailer Repair Inc. – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ayr, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 12651
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-07-29
- Posting Date : 29 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 29 Jul 2021
Employer: Flying K Truck & Trailer Repair Inc.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Number of positions: 1
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 2931 Cedar Creek Road, Ayr, Ontario, N0B 1E0
Salary: $23.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 32-40 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
• Assist with the administrative procedures, ensuring that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
• Prepare and maintain work orders, inventory reports and documents. Calculate adjustments based on repair bills and by compiling data like shop supplies, parts purchases & employee timecards.
• Screening the incoming calls and emails, post and forwarding them to appropriate contacts for replies; composing and distributing routine correspondence.
• Minimize off-site repairs by fully utilizing the resources available within the shop.
• Oversee the inventory control process, ensuring a practical working stock, minimizing dead, or seldom-required inventory. Order replacement equipment, parts, and supplies
• Co-ordinate and plan for repair jobs, such as providing necessary parts for the job, carry out estimated cost and time etc.
• Work on repair claims and follow up with insurance companies for payments.
• Encourage safe working conditions and adhere to occupational health and safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned for ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in an auto body shop or similar working environment an asset
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with an attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills in English Language is required
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook is required
How to ApplyBy emailing to - email@example.com
No views yet