- Daihan Travel & Tour Ltd. – Posted by Owner
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 11748
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22-23 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 14 Dec 2020
Position: Administrative assistant
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Hourly Wage: $22.00 ~ $23.00 (Depends on experience)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation
Working location: 19 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 1P1
Primary Service of Business: Travel Consulting Agency
Company Name: Daihan Travel & Tour Ltd.
Daihan Travel is one of well-established Korean travel agencies in Vancouver, BC operating since May 1992 and we have been growing every year. Daihan Travel is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented and experienced Administrative assistant to join our high paced travel consulting agency.
• Prepare and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports
• Order office supplies
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
• Supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
• Hotel commission tracking and Follow-up
• Call in clients’ payments to vendors
• Quote and purchase travel insurance for clients & assist with claims
• Other duties as assigned.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
How to ApplyDue to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Administrative assistant" in the subject line.
No views yet