- Imperial Pest Control Inc. – Posted by email@example.com
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 11242
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-28
- Posting Date : 28 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 May 2021
Employer: Imperial Pest Control Inc.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: Unit#5, 100 Westmore Drive, Toronto, ON, M9V5C3
Salary: $22.00 per hour–The gross salary paid will be subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.00-44.00 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Assist with the administrative procedures and work in different departments for the supporting roles; Facilitate administrative support tasks including, calendar establishments, scheduling & confirming appointments, task delegations, & light bookkeeping etc.
• Attending and screening incoming calls, handling general inquiries and taking messages; Composing and distributing routine correspondence
• Workorders follow through and report compliance to specifications as required
• Work directly with operations manager/planning officer for the work order intake and help in preparing priority lists
• Report progress of jobs undertaken and organize completion dates
• Prepare yield reports for the management
• Schedule & Track safety meetings, training’s for employees (internal & external/subcontractors)
• Maintain and keep track of employee hours, sick leaves, vacation days, and injury records.
Specific Job Requirements
• Between 7-12 months of experience in an administrative position is required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook
How to ApplyBy Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet