- 2044844 Ontario Inc.O/A Kooner Transport Group 2931 Cedar Creek Rd. Ayr Ontario, Canada – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ayr, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10909
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 May 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Plan and co-ordinate maintenance services for all company owned units.
• Maintain trucks and trailers data and organize files properly.
• Prepare Annual reports for maintenance.
• Monitor Hours of Service record for all the drivers and report any discrepancies to manager.
• Perform administration activities related to hiring, such as background check.
• Provide training to drivers to perform their daily job, safety measures, and Company policies, rules regulations.
• Check driver qualification files on monthly basis and follow up for any expiries.
• Collect maintenance and repair invoices for all vehicles and equipment and enter them in system.
• Schedule appointments for Road test and Drug test with new applicants.
• Communicate with maintenance manager and Mechanic shop to ensure all Preventative Maintenance and Annual inspections for company vehicles are scheduled and completed in timely manner.
• Co-ordinate with management in establishing and implementing company policies and procedures.
Education: Completion of some College Diploma/Certificate
Experience: Minimum 1 year to less than 2 years
How to ApplyE-mail Resume to: email@example.com
No views yet