2 Jun 2022
- 2194358 Alberta Ltd. – Posted by WORD IMMIGRATION
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 56722
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.90 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 02 Jun 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
administrative assistant JOB POSTING ADVERTISED
Posted on November 01, 2022 by 2194358 Alberta Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Personal suitability
- Ability to multitask, Accurate, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Area of specialization
- Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Statistics, Financial statements, Invoices
- Computer and technology knowledge
- Google Docs, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Windows
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. Supervise other workers, Train other workers, Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Technical terminology
- Financial, Business
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
No views yet