Universal Deck & Rail Ltd. located in Calgary, Alberta is looking for an administrative assistant. This position will be permanent and full-time.
Hired candidate will be required to perform below duties:
– Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.;
– Determine and establish office procedures and routines;
– Schedule and confirm appointments;
– Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages;
– Order office supplies and maintain inventory;
– Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents;
– Greet people and direct them to contacts or servie areas;
– Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information;
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: work under pressure, tight deadlines, attention to detail.
Personal Suitability: ability to multitask, flexibility, organized.
Wage: 28.00/hour for 35 hours per week. Overtime will be paid as 1.5x regular pay after 8 hours per day and/or after 44 hours per week.
Education – College/CEGEP
Experience – At least 1 to less than 2 years of relevant work experience; training will be provided on site as well.
Langauge – English
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. This job is full-time based, serious applicants only!
No views yet