Sedoli Holdings Ltd. – Administrative assistant (NOC 1241)
Position: Administrative assistant
Hours: 30 hours per week
Hourly Wage: $22.00 ~ $23.00 (Depends on experience)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation
Working location: 405-609 W.Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B4W4
Sedoli Holdings Ltd. is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented and experienced Administrative Assistant to join our high paced marketing & advertisement agency.
Since 2013 we have helped businesses online and offline achieve their business objectives, placing their brand strategy, websites, social media, and marketing campaigns at the forefront of consumer consciousness. We provide unique solutions to marketing challenges. Through careful planning and strategic development, we place our clients’ needs at the center of all our work. In our view, relationships are more durable than contracts, which is why we value transparency and communication above all else.
- Produces timely, accurate and well formatted documents using various software
- Checking email inbox and redirecting mail
- Assist the team with office supply management
- Schedule and make necessary arrangements
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
- Shipping and receiving of packages
- Ensure all areas of the office remain tidy
- Effectively handle phone and email correspondence
- Collect and modify client’s information and history
- Order office supplies as needed
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Completion of a one or two year college or other program for administrative assistants or business related field is required.
- 1-2years of previous experience in a similar roll may be preferred
How to Apply
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
No views yet