Co-ship. – Administrative assistant (1241)
Position: Administrative assistant
Hours: 35-40 hours per week
Hourly Wage: $22.00 ~ $23.00 (Depends on experience)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation
Working location: 4501 North Rd, Suite 214A, Burnaby, BC V3N4R7
Your “One-Stop Shop” for Canadian Shipping to Korea. You can depend on COSHIP for all Canadian freight. To commemorate one decade as a Canadian company, we rebranded in 2017 as Canada Orient Shipping (COSHIP), Canada’s first Canada-Korea direct shipping company. After being established in Vancouver in 2007, we became unparalleled in our services, offering international shipping and air delivery options through our unique packaging-to-shipping model via our independent online system and cutting-edge logistics, founded on our global network of over 200 countries. We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized and reliable Administrative assistant to join our team.
- Produces timely, accurate and well formatted documents using various software
- Checking email inbox and redirecting mail
- Assist the team with office supply management
- Schedule and make necessary arrangements
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
- Shipping and receiving of packages
- Ensure all areas of the office remain tidy
- Effectively handle phone and email correspondence
- Collect and modify client’s information and history
- Order office supplies as needed
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Completion of a one or two year college or other program for administrative assistants or business related field is required.
- 1-2years of previous experience in a similar roll may be preferred
How to Apply
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Administrative assistant" in the subject line.
No views yet