Accounting Manager (NOC: 0111)
- Accurate Glass Ltd – Posted by Play Fair Immigration Services Ltd.
- Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12450
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $40.00-43.00 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-08-01
- Posting Date : 21 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 17 Jan 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to support our Finance team at our Coquitlam, BC, Canada based manufacturing unit.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for preparation of financial budget, financial statements and will be performing analysis to check on financial performance of the organization.
Reporting directly to the Director, your responsibilities will include:
• Plan, lead and evaluate the operation of the Finance and Accounting Department.
• Develop and implement the financial policies, accounting systems and procedures of the Company
• Prepare or coordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
• Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process and analyze and correct estimates
• Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior management.
• Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
• Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization’s financial performance.
• Responsible for tax planning and reporting
• Ensure financial controls and compliance procedures are in place
• Act as liaison between the Company, bankers, auditors, and external financial analysts
How to ApplyTo be considered for this opportunity, you should be a designated Accounting professional (CPA or equivalent), with at least 3 years experience of in financial reporting. You are comfortable working in a team and representing a high profile organization. In addition to the above, the following skills are also desired: -An accounting designation, CPA. - Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders - Detail-oriented personality to handle both transactional accounting and finance work, as well as strategic planning and risk management activities -A positive, conscientious approach to your work. -Initiative and the ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment. -A predisposition to attention to detail. -Advanced Excel skills; and Microsoft Access skills are an asset. If you are an experienced accounting and financial professional, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet