- NUMIS CPA – Posted by Owner
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 41374
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 19 Jun 2022
Position: Accounting Bookkeeper Hours: Monday to Friday (30 hours/week) Hourly Wage: $24.00 (Depends on experience) Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent Benefits: Disability insurance, Dental Insurance, Extended Medical Insurance and Health Care Spending account $250 per month will be provided after 3 months’ probationary period. Working location: #400-744 W. Hastings Street Vancouver BC V6C 1A5 Primary Service of Business: Professional Accounting Consulting Services NUMIS CPA is an innovative firm offering clients accounting, tax compliance, and consulting services. We understand that our clients come from all walks of life and we can put together a custom solution for you. Our clients range from individuals, to start-ups, to public corporations – all of whom seek our premium client experience. MAIN DUTIES:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Self-starter and team player are preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; attention to details and excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to work with team members and manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines
How to Apply
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Accounting Bookkeeper” in the subject line.
No views yet