Account Executive – Growth (Remote)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
[As of June 2020, Quora has become a "remote-first" company. This position can be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States or Canada, regardless of any location that might be specified above.]
The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of personal experience in people's heads, or buried in books and research papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet, yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds — from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences — so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
About the Team:
Quora’s Growth Sales team focuses on driving revenue impact by serving as strategic partners for our advertising customers. We’re a group of ambitious, entrepreneurial individuals spread out across three continents who love talking with our customers as well as crafting new methods to bring them more value. We strive to be experts in digital advertising, customer service, and operations and we move very quickly to get things done.
About the Role:
As a founding of member of Quora’s Outbound Growth Sales team, you’ll be the main point of contact during the customer onboarding phase and partner with a Customer Success Manager to grow your book of business over time. You’ll both execute Quora’s sales playbook as well as surface opportunities to improve it, along the way. This is a brand new team and high impact will enable opportunities to grow quickly within the organization.
- Source and close new business by demonstrating the value of Quora’s advertising solution to potential customers through pitches, product demos, etc.
- Leverage data to deliver value for customers across the customer journey — you’ll use data to craft compelling pitch narratives, optimize customer campaigns post-sale, and deliver customer QBRs
- Become an expert in our customers’ business goals and help them leverage Quora’s platform to meet those goals
- Develop and execute sales strategy in a dynamic, small team environment
- Proactively identify and surface opportunities to increase our team’s operational efficiency to leadership
- Manage the full sales-cycle including prospecting, project management, and post-sales support
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora's "coordination hours" (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time). Learn why here
- 1+ years experience in advertising/digital media sales
- Successful track record of exceeding new business revenue goals
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, active-listening skills, and the ability to respectfully challenge clients on strategic decisions
- Proven ability to set goals, get things done, and persevere through any roadblocks along the way
- Passion for Quora's mission and values
- Experience leveraging Excel/Google Sheets to optimize customer campaigns, post-sale
- Previous experience working at a business that has its own self-serve advertising platform
- Past experience using Salesforce, Tableau, Outreach, and similar tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply
Please use this link to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/quora/jobs/5071742002
No views yet