2 Food Service Supervisors
- A&W – Skys The Limit Holdings Inc. – Posted by IIBC
- Osoyoos, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 14519
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.75-15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 12 Apr 2021
A&W – Food Service Supervisors – Skys The Limit Holdings Inc.
2 Food Service Supervisors Needed
A&W Restaurant in Osoyoos,BC (Skys The Limit Holdings Inc.) is looking for (2) permanent full-time Food Service Supervisors to start immediately.
Starting wage is $ 14.75 – $15.00. Your wage will be reviewed regularly and potential increases will be based on performance, and absenteeism.
Job Location: #7 Eagle Court Osoyoos B.C
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
– Minimum 1 year supervisor experience
– Completion of a secondary school
– Ability to communicate effectively in English
– Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
– Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
– Responsible, reliable, honest
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple tasks
– Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
– Able to do some heavy lifting
Duties and responsibilities:
– Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff
– Works alongside employees to ensure restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
– Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
– Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
– Assigns work stations and manages breaks
– Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
– Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
– Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
– Trains and coaches staff as directed by management. May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management
How to ApplyApply with resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Food Service Supervisor) Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet