1 Shift Manager Required ASAP
- Pizza Hut in Nepean, Ontario – Posted by IIBC
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13834
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.75 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 16 Mar 2021
1 Shift Manager Required ASAP
Pizza Hut in Nepean, Ontario is looking for a permanent full-time Shift Manager to start immediately. Starting wage is 14.75$ per hour and will be reviewed periodically with potential increases based on performance. Hours are based off 35 per week with addition time and overtime if required.
Job Location: 1546 Merivale, Nepean, Ontario, K2G 3J4
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
Benefits: Dental and Medical (after probation)
Education: Minimum completion of Secondary school
Franchise Management Inc. is one of the largest franchise owner/operators in North America with over 300 locations across Canada and the United States. We own numerous franchised restaurants operating under the Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell and Panera Bread brands (among others), as well as a growing convenience store business. With approximately 5,000 employees supporting more then 300M in sales, FMI is an aggressively growing best-in-class organization.
We want you to be a Shift Supervisor, while enjoying a great work-life balance and pursing advancement opportunities. Our positions will allow you to use your assets to supervise team members, while learning and developing new skills on a daily basis.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the staff
– Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standard in the work areas.
– Maintaining all inventories, budgets and cost estimates as well as ordering.
– Hiring staff as required and available to meet scheduling requirements
– Train staff in job duties and proper restaurant procedures.
– Effective coordinate and manage work schedules.
– Overseeing and assists staff as required to ensure quality food and service.
– Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day as well as submit reports
– Address professionally customer issues and complaints or concerns
– Minimum 6 months experience in food preparation
– Completion of a secondary school is required
– Ability to communicate effectively in English.
– Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
– Ability to work under pressure
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple tasks
– Ability to supervise 5-10 people
– Able to work in a fast paced environment
– Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
– Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
What we offer:
• On the job training
• Opportunity to work with executive team to ensure action plans are in place to achieve productivity targets for the restaurant
• Competitive compensation and advancement opportunities
• Fun work atmosphere!
How to ApplyApply with resume via email to email@example.com (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Shift Manager – Nepean or submit in person or mail to 1546 Merivale, Nepean, Ontario, K2G 3J4 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new everyone to apply including but not limited to immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet