0870984 B.C. Ltd. dba Today’s Money Journal is seeking F/T graphic designers
- 0870984 B.C. Ltd. dba Today’s Money Journal – Posted by Company
- Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 24826
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.00-$30.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 May 2022
- Position: Graphic Designer
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $28.00~$30.00/hour (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- Number of Positions: 1
- Work Location: 206-1046 Austin Avenue Coquitlam BC Canada V3K 3P3
- 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- Design advertisements, annual reports, artwork, books and their covers, brochures, logos, magazine covers, signs, stickers, web pages and other branding and communication materials.
- Determine the requirements and budget.
- Brief regarding design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Develop the graphic elements that meet the objectives.
- Create designs by hand, drawing or painting—or using computer software to achieve similar ends.
- Estimate cost of materials and time to complete the graphic design.
- Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides or hire an illustrator or photographer to produce images that meet clients' communications needs.
- Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as websites, CDs, and interactive terminals.
- Language: English
- Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience is required
- Education: A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning or Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required
- A portfolio of work is required
How to Apply
- Company information: 0870984 B.C. Ltd. dba Today’s Money Journal
- Email address: Recruit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please apply via Email indicated above
No views yet